Sunday, August 7, 2011

Window view

After tossing and turning in the middle of the night I finally decided to wake up. It was I and the darkness that stared each other in the eye. In order to pass time my mind began to wander and dreams began to flash upon the darkness as if a projector were playing my thoughts, dreams or visions. I stood up and walked over to the window only to forever remember this night. My dreams were so vivid and the night's sky was perfectly set. Stars aligned in unison glazing bright painting my dreams. A dream among dreams that reminded regardless of age, gender or stage of life when clarity is upon us we can make anything a reality. From a window view I'm still collecting those stars I remember far off is the distance and making my dreams a reality. I might not be able to make every dream come true, but at least I know I'm fighting for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment