Saturday, April 9, 2011

A hero within

A hero lies within us all. Once you determine that you want to embellish that role is when things will begin to fall into place. A discovery made that involves conscious actions, because no longer are you just thinking about yourself. Now your considering all the people who may be effected by the consequences of your actions. I am a hero to many people in my life. As an example of being a hero myself, I wake up everyday understanding that their are many people in this world who look up to me. It is a responsibility I take seriously and to heart. In my daughter's eyes I am the man she looks up to. I am the person she holds dear to her heart. I am many things to this little person who happens to be my child. In her development of being a well rounded adult one day, lies in my actions of guiding her through each and every storm. One day she will give her own children what I have given to her. A parent who never leaves their child stranded in a world that can swallow you if you as a parent are non-existent to your child. I want the best for my little girl, so a Hero I will continue to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment